MaxiColor 850C DISPLAY
How to program the
MaxiColor 850C display?
Download the „APT BURN TOOLS” program on your computer:
Download the present MaxiColor 850C display firmware on your computer:
Video with the English language coming soon.
- Connect the universal programmer to the display.
- Connect the USB cable from the universal programmer to the computer.
- Open the downloaded APT BURN TOOLS program.
- Click in “Find Port”.
- Select the appropriate port from the drop-down list (at the top of this column) (it will be a different port number for each computer).
- Choose “Open Port”.
- Select “OpenFirmWare”.
- Now open the “MaxiColor850C_v_1_0.bin” firmware that you downloaded earlier (firmware version “v_1_0” – it may have a higher current version number for download with time).
- Click “UpdateFirmWare”. “Waiting” will appear on the screen.
- Select the central power button on the remote control of display. At this point, the computer will start uploading the firmware. “Updating” will be visible on apt burn tools program. Wait until the bar is 100%.
- 100% means that the firmware has been loaded into the display 👍
- Click on “StopUpdate”.
- Finally, select “Close Port”.
- You can now turn on the display and to be sure check that the firmware has been loaded, and that the “+” and “-” buttons work.
- We disconnect the USB cable from the computer, as well as the female plug from the display.
- Done 😊
Purchase of a universal programmer:
Purchase of MPe computer sets:
Programmed MaxiColor 850C display:
The display should be purchased on your own (it is a known model of the display available on the market: APT 850C, used in Bafang, 8fun drives). Using the included universal programmer, you can upload MPe firmware to this display. The APT 850C display with loaded MPe firmware is called „MaxiColor 850C”.