MaxiColor 850C DISPLAY
Download the MaxiColor 850C
The latest firmware version the display firmware: v1.1
*Compatible with MPe mainboard firmware from version v6.008
In this article you will learn:
How to program the
MaxiColor 850C display?
Download the „APT BURN TOOLS” program on your computer:
Our videos with MPe computer presentation have subtitles in English.
- Connect the universal programming tool to the display.
- Connect the USB cable from the universal programming tool to the computer.
- Open the downloaded APT BURN TOOLS program.
- Click in “Find Port”.
- Select the appropriate port from the drop-down list (at the top of this column) (it will be a different port number for each computer).
- Choose “Open Port”.
- Select “OpenFirmWare”.
- Now open the “MaxiColor850C_v_1_0.bin” firmware that you downloaded earlier (firmware version “v_1_0” – it may have a higher current version number for download with time).
- Click “UpdateFirmWare”. “Waiting” will appear on the screen.
- Select the central power button on the remote control of display. At this point, the computer will start uploading the firmware. “Updating” will be visible on apt burn tools program. Wait until the bar is 100%.
- 100% means that the firmware has been loaded into the display 👍
- Click on “StopUpdate”.
- Finally, select “Close Port”.
- You can now turn on the display and to be sure check that the firmware has been loaded, and that the “+” and “-” buttons work.
- We disconnect the USB cable from the computer, as well as the female plug from the display.
- Done 😊
for the MaxiColor 850C display
For our business partners with whom we cooperate, we offer the upload of an individual company logo. Just send it to us and we’ll do the rest. Of course, as part of the cooperation, we upload and prepare them for upload free of charge.
If you are also interested in uploading such a logo, please CONTACT US.
Extra protective film,
you didn't even know about
The MaxiColor 850C (APT 850C) display usually comes with 2 protective films. The first protective film is on the display upon delivery. It is usually very scratched and we remove it right away.
However, few people know that under the first foil there is another one 😲. It is so glued to the display that it is practically invisible. Most people, even after long use, are not aware that it is there and can be taken off. Once we remove the second foil, we will get rid of the micro scratches that are usually hardly visible. In fact, they only become visible most in the sun, at the right angle.
Tip: some of our customers do not remove the second film, only because of additional protection. In the event that it is heavily worn and the scratches begin to bother a lot, then they will remove it.
Purchase of a universal programming tool:
Purchase of MPe computer sets:
Programmed MaxiColor 850C display:
The display should be purchased on your own (it is a known model of the display available on the market: APT 850C, used in Bafang, 8fun drives). Using the included universal programming tool, you can upload MPe firmware to this display. The APT 850C display with loaded MPe firmware is called „MaxiColor 850C”.
The holder for MaxiColor 850C (3D print). The holder serves as a spare part if the original one is damaged.
Stay tuned 😎